Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Frustrated!

So I started this entry last Wednesday when I thought that I was going to go on an amazing vacation with my girlfriends in February. I paused when I received a note from my boss asking about my current projects.........duhn duhn duhn. Well then I realized that no more vacation and good thing I did that b/c I was laid on Friday :(

So I am now back to searching for a job AGAIN, for the second time in a year. So now I get to job search, but because the economy stinks I have decided to look in Chicago and NYC also b/c now is the time to jump and try new things!

Uhg! I just wonder what bad things I've done that I have had bad luck twice in a year. I know, self loathing isn't becoming, but I am doing it anyway.

I am thankful that I have friends and colleagues that are willing to help me look, so I will try to focus on that positive note and that others appreciate my hard work and that I know that I can be an asset!

Alright time to drink one more glass of wine and call it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment